Setup and Delivery Information
If you would like to have this product delivered and set up by one of our technicians, please call us at 801.836.7700 to check availablity. If you arrange to have this product delivered and setup, the setup and delivery fees will be collected on the day of the rental.
The Setup and Delivery fees below are for a 4 hour rental period. For longer events, you may extend this time frame at the rate of $25 per hour for each technician.
Setup Fee: Flat fee of $100.
Delivery Fee: Mileage-based fee $3 per mile from our location at 680 East State Street Lehi, UT 84043.
Cancellations and Refunds
Please see our policies on cancellations, refunds, and damaged equipment.
Preparing for the Match:
We recommend that you have the wrestlers dress in a separate room from your audience. This creates more excitement when they come out, and gives you a chance to explain the rules. To dress the wrestlers, you will need at least one person to help each wrestler get into the suit. Once the wrestlers are dressed, we recommend letting them do a few chest bumps while they are in the dressing room, just so they get used to the feel of it. This makes for a better match. Have each wrestler decide on a name for themselves. Explain the match to them.
Here is what they do:
– Gyoji (referee) introduced them by holding the fan over each head (not provided) and saying the name of the wrestler.
– Wrestlers move to opposite sides of the ring and show their strength to each other by grunting, growling, clapping, and stomping.
– Gyoji starts the match by dropping the fan and yelling SUMO!
– A winner is declared when one wrestler knocks his opponent out of the ring or off their feet.
– If time allows you may want to run a best of 3 matches.
Determining the Winner
To win a Sumo Wrestling match you must force your opponent out of the ring or off their feet.
If any part of the body other than the feet touches the mat, a winner is declared.
If either opponent steps out of the ring at any time, a winner is declared.
– Belly Bumping (most productive method)
– Having Fun
– Laughing at your opponent
– Stepping out of the way of a charging wrestler
– Jumping onto your opponent if he/she is off their feet
This event does require a credit card as a security deposit for seriously damaged, lost, or stolen equipment and also requires someone 18 years or older willing to sign a waiver form that holds that person liable for someone injured while participating in the event.
There are no reviews yet.